Loading... Please wait...

Our Newsletter


Hair Growth

There are different causes of hair loss, illness, medication, infection, poor nutrition, disease, due to chemicals or the most common: due to emotional causes like depression, stress, insecurity, fears, anxiety.

If you are experiencing hair loss right now, it is important to take action right away. Only by using over the counter products are not always enough. You’d also need to find out the cause. If you can address the cause, and stimulate your hair at the same time with the correct products, it will usually grow back.

Fortunately we are able to offer you an effective and natural formula that will help stop your hair loss and will also increase new hair re-growth.

This amazing formula is made from natural ingredients combining chinese herbs extracts that have been proved to stimulate hair re-growth. It has been tested on different ethnicities, types of hair, ages, and hair loss causes. 90% of cases who followed the treatment correctly showed a considerable improvement on their individual issue and the remaining 10% showed some improvement, all being able to stop their hair loss.

This formula is presented on a three month treatment kit. For your convenience, we have created an odor free leave-in aerosol. After following instructions correctly, you’ll be able to stop hair loss and new hair will start to grow. Treatment period may vary depending on each case. This product can make hair grow longer and also will make hair grow on bald areas. Instructions must be followed twice a day without interruption, until the end of the treatment.

 

finalfrontboxmenfinal.jpg

For only $1 a day you can have your own hair back!

womenboxfrontfinal.jpg    

Features & Mechanism of Action:

  • Accelerates blood circulation on scalp.
  • Supplies the nutrition needed by hair and recovers weak follicle cells to increase growth of hair.
  • Herbal prescription, pioneer in the globe and the purely herbal components will infiltrate directly into follicle.  
  • Stimulates hair roots and accelerates melanin synthesis.
  • Improves hair quality.
  • Easy to use: Use twice a day, during the morning and evening.
  • Odors free.
  • No side effects.
  • 100% Natural Product made from Chinese Herbs Extracts.
 
Before Hair Growth Therapy
 befafter1month.jpg

After 30 days of using Bravo Biocare Hair Growth Therapy

*Real BravoBiocare Customer

 

Application Instructions:

  1. Keep your hair and scalp dry before applying it and spray on the surface of the bald area.
  2. Avoid spraying it on hair, must spray directly to the scalp.
  3. Avoid blow drying after applying it. Dryer will accelerate liquid evaporation and it won’t be fully absorbed the by scalp.
  4. Spray 1ml per time (spray 5-6 times). Increase and decrease quantity according to specific condition.
  5. Use 2 times per day (morning and evening).
  6. Massage until its absorption. Don't wash hair or swim. Allow 5 hours for product to penetrate into scalp.
  7. Each course of treatment is three months; please continue its use without interruption.

 

Cautions:

  • If any contact with eyes, wash eyes immediately with pure water.
  • For external usage only. Suspend its use if any allergic reaction is noticed.
  • Protect your hands with gloves when spraying and massaging to avoid hair growth on hands.
  • Avoid contact on areas where no hair growth is desired. If any contact on undesired area, wash immediately.
  • Keep stored in a well ventilated area away from sun.

 

Active Ingredients: Ginseng Extract, Chinese Angelica Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Extract.